National Rural Health Association Conference
Listing Results about National Rural Health Association Conference
National Rural Health Associationhttp://www.ruralhealthweb.org/Support this cause just by searching on Microsoft BingWith Microsoft Rewards, you’ll earn points that turn into real donations to NATIONAL RURAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION. It’s easy and it’s free!Microsoft Rewards impact$13M+total donationsJoin nowLearn moreWhen you join, you will receive emails about Microsoft Rewards, which include offers about Microsoft and partner products. Terms PrivacyHome - NRHA
(Just Now) NRHA is accepting session and research presentation proposals for the association's Annual Rural Health Conference events May 16-19. NRHA's fellows program is a yearlong, intensive …
Rural Health Care Leadership Conference AHA AHA …
(2 days ago) The conference is designed for health care leaders from rural hospitals, health care systems with a strong presence in rural communities, rural health clinics, associations and community health organizations. Participants include …
Home - National Association of Rural Health Clinics
(9 days ago) Home - National Association of Rural Health Clinics Previous Next Renew Your Membership for 2023 Today! NARHC 2023 Spring Institute The NARHC Mission Statement “To educate and advocate for Rural Health Clinics, enhancing their …
National Rural Health Conferences & Events - NRHA
(2 days ago) National Rural Health Conferences Rural & Remote Scientific Symposiums Webinars Past NRHA events and seminars Conferences of Other Organisations Become our Friend Support the work of the National Rural Health Alliance …
What are the objectives of National Rural Health Mission?
What Are the Objectives of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)?
- Reduction of MMR (Maternal Mortality Rate) and IMR (Infant Mortality Rate) to 100/1000 and 30/1000 live births, respectively
- Decrease in Total Fertility Rate (TFR) to 2.1
- Elimination of anaemia tendencies among women aged 15-49 years
- Reduction of annual malaria mortality to 60%
- Decrease in leprosy among 1/10000 population
How to improve healthcare in rural areas?
- Providing rural training tracks during dental education
- Admitting dental students from rural areas who would be more likely to practice in a rural community
- Providing dental students opportunities to obtain a broad range of dental skills which will be needed in a rural practice
What are the requirements for a rural health clinic?
Rural Health Clinics
- Location of Clinic. The clinic must be located in a rural area that is designated as a shortage area.
- Medical Direction. ...
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, and/or Certified Nurse Midwife Staff. ...
What are the regulations for a rural health clinic?
The Rural Health Clinic (RHC) statutory provisions are set forth in Section 1861(aa) of the Social Security Act (the “Act”). Specifically, Section 1861(aa)(2)(K) of the Act requires Medicare participating RHCs to meet other requirements as the Secretary may find necessary in the interest of the health and safety of individuals who are furnished