Listing Results about Cats Health
A-Z List of Cat Health Symptoms & Signs - All About Cats
(7 days ago) The educational cat health content on All About Cats is written by or reviewed by our team of veterinary experts to ensure that it’s in line with the latest evidence-based veterinary …
HYPOALLERGENIC Siberian Cats (NY “BREEDERS”) See our kittens …
(Just Now) This helps to insure the health and quality of our Siberian cats and kittens at Siberian Kittens For Sale. Some of our gorgeous female Siberian cats A few of our male Siberian breeders Adopt …
What health issues do cats have?
Why Not Ask A Pet Insurer What They See As Health Issues?
- Uremia (end-stage kidney failure)
- Feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUDT)
- Lymphosarcoma (cancer in the lymphoid tissue)
What are cat medical problems?
What May Affect Your Cat?
- Nasty Hairball. ...
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FLV) After accidents or physical trauma, the FLV is known to be the leading cause of death in cats. ...
- Worms. ...
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) There are certain medical conditions that can make cats susceptible to bacterial infections such as urinary tract infections.
- Fleas. ...
- Plant Poisoning. ...
- Kidney Disease. ...
What is cat illness?
Cat flu is a common illness that affects the upper respiratory tract of cats and can be life threatening. It can be caused by a combination of viruses and/or bacteria, some of which can be treated. Look out for sneezing, runny eyes and a high temperature among other symptoms. Toxoplasmosis is a disease caused by a parasite and can occur in cats.
How do cats benefit humans?
- Whiter teeth
- Shinier coat
- Healthier digestion
- Smaller stools
- Fresher breath
- Stronger bones